If you are a man, over 35yrs old reading this and you suspect in even the smallest way that something is not quite right with you, whether it's more frequent urination, constant pain in your lower back, or just a general feeling of swelling in your backside, do yourself and your family a favor and see your Doctor, NOW!
In fact, never mind all of that. If the only criteria in the above statement that resembles you is your age, 35+, you should get checked. If there is anyone in your family who has been diagnosed with any form of cancer at all, you need to be checked. I cannot stress this enough. It can only be stopped if it's caught early and it can only be caught early if you get checked now.
Do not stop with just a D.R.E. (digital rectal examination). Request, or demand if you have to, a P.S.A. (prostate specific antigen) test as well. If you have a family history of prostate cancer the P.S.A. test is free, if not, it costs $35.00. It could be the best money you ever spent.
If I had done this small thing at that age I believe that I would not be where I am right now.
Don't let this happen to you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment