Thursday, April 21, 2011

Here comes the sun.

Radiation is done, chemo continues, summer is coming, and I feel pretty good.

I'm still a little disappointed that I haven't acquired spider powers from my experience ;-), I guess I'll just have to improvise.
I did get a pretty nifty mask out of the deal.  Maybe I should start shopping for a cape.

Bring on the summer...I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    As I write a blog in Hebrew about my husband who was diagnosed with Prostate cancer, I would love to ask you if you had radiation therapy afte prostatactomy?
    Thanks
    Judy

    my mail: bathayam.tm@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, fellow blogger,

    A prostatectomy was never a option for me. By the time I was diagnosed, the cancer had not only completely covered my prostate, it had spread to other parts of my body as well.
    My radiation treatments are designed mostly to alleviate the pain, short concentrated bursts in specific areas, and I can only do one area one time. I have too much cancer for therapeutic radiation. In fact, the amount of radiation required for such treatments would probably kill me.

    I hope I have been able to assist you in some small way. If you have any other questions, please, don't hesitate to ask.

    Please accept my best wishes and love for your Husband. I'm sure that he will be able to tame the beast and enjoy a happy and fruitful life for many years to come.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete