I quit smoking today. I'm wearing a patch that's pumping 21mg's of nicotine into my bloodstream at ALL TIMES!
It's better than smoking.
More to come...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The story here is interesting only to me, which begs the question: "Why share it on a public forum?" The only answer I have is that it makes me feel better, it's a release. You don't have to read it. However, if you do choose to read it, and you're a man in your mid thirties or older, I hope that it inspires you to put aside your fear of a doctors finger and a simple blood test, diminishing the possibility of you sharing my fate.
Good on you, Bro! Youve done it before I know you can do it again. Just dont come around all the naughty garage smokers here for a while and you should be fine. Lol. Love you xo
ReplyDeletegood decision,you have my support,don't give in to the evil weed.
ReplyDelete